Office 365 from GoDaddy

Thank you for choosing Office 365 powered by GoDaddy. We are always looking to improve our offerings, so please provide feedback on your purchase, setup and daily usage experiences.

How can we improve your experience with Office 365?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Put .com first as the email choices

Trying to set up my email for my company to use on a business card and mistakenly set up .co rather than .com....the more usual one. Don't know how to change and you don't seem to allow me to set up.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Code Settings to set up at WIX.com

Would you please have a place where I can retrieve the settings needed for the 365 email to set it up when I do a website at WIX. I constantly have to call and have the setting codes emailed to my clients from GoDaddy and then have them forward to me to get their GoDaddy email to work with their WIX website. I typically have them register their domains and get their email at GoDaddy, but I prefer WIX's website builder.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Allowed Symbols

List the allowed symbols beside the bullet that says "at least one symbol"

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Ability to Email Set Mail Destination Settings

It'll be great to place a link next to the Print option within the Set Mail Destination screen that emails a customer their Office 365 DNS Settings.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Ability to Change Registrar

at: https://productivity.godaddy.com/#/externaldomain/648342

I have faced an error about unverified, however to get instructions about how to fix that at DNS level, the page asked for the current domain registrar, I chose Hover.

I was unable to change the registrar afterwards, it was fixed to Hover.

There should be a way to change it, to address mistaken choice.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Customizable Image for Login Page

Can the Office 365 Login Portal page be modified (to show non-GoDaddy artwork)?

I'm interested in using the Office 365 login portal on my public website; however, I'd like to change the portal to not show a large kids sneaker (GoDaddy wallpaper). Is this possible to create a custom page with the same log in functionality?

230 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                4 comments  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                Under Review  ·  David Denby responded

Thanks for the suggestion.

This is currently in our backlog, but in the meantime, any additional votes or comments will help us move it up the list. :)

• Recognise £ as a Symbol Character When Creating a Password

When creating a new user (email address) you have to enter a password.

The rules say atleast 1 symbol character must be used, however if you use a £ it is not recognised as a symbol. If only certain symbol characters are allowed you should list exactly what those characters are to save the user from guessing.

2 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Add Ability to Manage All Domains on 365 Organizations

Ability to add all domains purchased through godaddy as 365 addresses

Instead of having to purchase multiple email packages, why not make it so you can add users from all or a restricted number (say 5) of the domains purchased through go daddy. 1-2-1 allows users to set up as many email addresses as required through domains purchased through them. I can justify paying the fee if it allows me to control emails for all my domains, but £40 per year for each domain? That is very expensive.

32 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Steve, thanks for reaching out.

From the situation you described, we would recommend either creating aliases for the additional addresses you want to create for particular mailbox, on the alternate domain names. Alternatively, you could create distribution groups for the alternate addresses if you wanted to be able to both send and receive as the additional addresses. 

As you mentioned, unfortunately, at this time there is no easy way to add domain names to your organization to do this, beyond creating a new mailbox on the additional domain you would like added to your organization. I have mentioned the change to our product development team and we will update this forum as soon as we have any additional information.

If you would like assistance adding or editing aliases or distribution groups, contact our 24/7 support team and they will gladly help you out.

• Auto Verify DNS for Domain by Proxy That is Registered With GoDaddy

I have Domain by Proxy registered with GoDaddy. When I am trying to setup email, it is saying that this is an external domain. It will be ideal, if you can auto detect the domain you are hosting/managing and associate it with out the user having to manually do so.

4 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      Planned  ·  David Denby responded

Manesh, thanks for the suggestion.

I have mentioned this change to our product development team and we have added it to our backlog.

• Profile Sync

Office365 profile pic should sync with Lync. I had to dig to find where i needed to go to add a photo.

4 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Add More Help Content to Admin Page

Give Instructions With Your Email "Your Office is ready to go" I click on Get Started and it brings me to the screen with what i have purchased but no instructions on what I am suppose to do. I got in a trap. Also, since I have two domains I am not sure which email goes to what account. It's very confusing. I am really frustrated. I am not sure why I was recommended to use Go Daddy.

82 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Jonette, thanks for reaching out.

Some of our help content can be accessed directly from your Office 365 from GoDaddy admin page. However, we have a large knowledgebase where you can find many helpful articles on how to get your account setup and ready to go. I highly suggest taking a look at http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/9137/office-365-faqs.

But for a quick search of all O365 articles, simply navigate to http://support.godaddy.com/search/office+365/.

I can add a feature request though to add more help content directly on your Office 365 from GoDaddy admin page. If this isn’t what you are asking for, please clarify how we can do to best assist you.

• Allow Users to Enter Complete Contact Information through Admin

It seems that I can only share contacts from a directory that I access from admin. Those contact entries are limited to the fields offered. Yet when I add contacts through the PEOPLE heading I can enter multiple addresses/email/notes. I'd like to enter complete contact information (in either my personal email or through the admin) and then make complete information available in either place. That would require the ability to import/export from whichever place the info was entered. Two people have admin access to our account. cindybear@sayyestopaws.com and laurabender@sayyestopaws.com

20 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Include More Tutorials on iPhone Settings

One would want to know how to add an e-mail signature to iphone users

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Charbel, thanks for the suggestion.

I will mention the suggestion to our team. Fortunately adding signatures on an iPhone is really easy. Please refer to the following video tutorial as to how to setup your email signature on an iPhone.

If you have any other tutorials suggestions, please leave them here in this forum and we’ll do our best to add them in.

• Reset Multiple User's Passwords

After adding users they are given a welcome email but no password and when they click the password reset link they are told to contact their administrator. Once they contact their administrator the administrator selects all the new users and clicks "reset passwords" which redirects to the administrator's own setup page. That is rather useless when you need to reset 10+ passwords! How about a bulk editing option?

74 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out.

I will mention this to our product development team and I will update this forum as soon as I have any additional information.

• Color Match and "Hints"

Change the display beneath the users as they go through the installation. The Orange are almost ready. The BLUE are further off.

And the USERS icon displays the number of users left to configure as Orange when it should be probably Green to match what it means. The hints would let people know what color means what. Great layout easy to see. Just wish it had better "signage" as to what means what

26 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Add Product Tour of Office 365 Before Account Setup

Increase userbility. share a preview of the website with a link

44 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ve been reviewing this with my team and we would like to know some more information about how we can make this feature best for you. What aspects do you think would be most useful to highlight? Feel free to comment on this post or to reply directly to this email!

• Verify DNS Update Button

DNS change button not avail if DNS not hosted by GoDaddy. I moved DNS to GoDaddy after signup when I realized DNS was hosted elsewhere.

The button does not display and I have to do it manually.

53 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      1 comment  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out. We currently have this in our backlog and hope to have this implemented in the future, but unfortunately we do not have an ETA on this at this time. I will be sure to update this forum as soon as this feature is built.

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 from GoDaddy

Feedback and Knowledge Base