Office 365 from GoDaddy

Thank you for choosing Office 365 powered by GoDaddy. We are always looking to improve our offerings, so please provide feedback on your purchase, setup and daily usage experiences.

How can we improve your experience with Office 365?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How Do I Set Up Outlook on My Desktop?

How to - set up desktop Outlook IF YOU ALREADY have an account with this name

I ALREADY have Ferrell@FerrellArd.com set up in Outlook (from prior ISP). What do I need to change / update so that Outlook on my desktop will connect to the NEW GoDaddy Office 365 Outlook and use EXISTING account?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Link to the Office 365 Small Business setup center

As a Microsoft employee, my team recently published this resource for small business customers using Office 365 and GoDaddy. It's called the "Office 365 Small Business setup center" available at http://aka.ms/setup365

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Display Name

Do you know when you will make the option available to change the Display Name on emails?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How Do I Forward My Office 365 Account Elsewhere?

we dont use any of the email services (apple, thunderbird, outlook) that are listed. all i want to do is fwd these emials to peoples' other accounts, but that does not seem to be an option

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How To Setup O365 on My Android?

android email account setup error couldn't open connection to server

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Great Customer Service

Fact not idea. Got follow up call on opening account and expressed my problem. Received input on how to rectify and had resolved to my satifaction same day. Kudos to you to turn my dissatisfaction into a pleasant expriece

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Purchase Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Company Logo in Email Signature

Make it possible to put your company logo in your email signature. This is key for branding and daily communication.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow the Use of the Existing E-mail Address

I do not want to turn off or delete my existing e-mail address. I want to use my existing address but the set-up says I have to delete this account, please help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple Domains: Only Want Email for One

I purchased 4 domain names but only want email for one. The default seems to be the .com domain name, but my desired main domain name for which I wanted the email is .org, the first domain name that I signed up for. That should have been the default. Now I don't want to purchase an additional email account. I should be able to cancel completely the (mistaken) email account (the .com account) and instead activate the .org account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can't Setup Account

Instructions for activate Office 2013 Did not work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 from GoDaddy

Feedback and Knowledge Base