How can we improve your experience with Office 365?

Account Setup Takes Too Long

I'm OK with things taking a while... as long as a while is less than an hour.

168 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Vern shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*Yay I have an email address!* "Wait, up to 24 hours? well I'm sure that's just the maximum time they allow for" Refresh, disappointment, refresh, disappointment

*24 hours later*

Refresh, disappointment, refresh disappointment.

I am a former customer of Godaddy from a few years back and when i needed a domain this year for a new project there was only one place i was going to visit as my experiences with your customer service was absolutely first rate, couldn't rate it high enough, now I wonder if that was a thing of the past.

• Rey Romero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has been 35 hours and I'm paying monthly for this service because I want it to try it out. First I could not launch the office 365 and had to be launch by your tech support. I was told at that time it would take two hours to set up I called again and I was told it took 24 hours and of course I was disappointed. It has been r 35 hours and I cannot even change my password. The system is still setting up and I cannot do any work. I have already lost one day of work and I cannot rely on this service. It has been a horrible experience from the start. I was sold on Office 365 by your reps being this the answer to my office needs. So far I am very disappointed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base