How can we improve your experience with Office 365?

Unable to Provision Mailbox

Tell us what the error is for. It would be helpful if I knew what field is a problem.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Susan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have now tried 15 times to set up, still get cycled back to the same set up page. You need to fix this or I will be requesting full refund of all services including web address

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs resolving! A paid for service cannot be provisioned due to an issue you are aware of. I've wasted most of my morning trying to get this sorted. Now I am stuck with a service I have paid for but cannot use!

• Trevor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the exact same problem and resolved it by removing the extra 1 in my phone number. The extra 1 was added automatically when I setup my GoDaddy account.

• Matt Copple commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Anonymous,

The most likely reason for this error is there is a problem with your shopper address. This can be checked and updated here https://mya.godaddy.com/settings.aspx. We are working on providing you way to change this information directly in the control panel. If you still have errors after checking your address please contact us with your shopper account so we can see investigate your situation in greater detail.

• Mitch Johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My androidandroid razr maxx hd does not have the screens on your video, doesn't setup gives error. using corporate, complete the screen for \full email, password and outlook.office365.com and it give Can't connect to server message. I'm setting up new mjohnston@selahas.com. I just want to view email on phone an pc. PC - not to use Outlook.

• Kevin Wanek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the info! I was able to remove the extra '1' from my phone number and this situation was resolved for me (and allowed me to setup an email account).

Feedback and Knowledge Base