How can we improve your experience with Office 365?

Add Ability to Manage All Domains on 365 Organizations

Ability to add all domains purchased through godaddy as 365 addresses

Instead of having to purchase multiple email packages, why not make it so you can add users from all or a restricted number (say 5) of the domains purchased through go daddy. 1-2-1 allows users to set up as many email addresses as required through domains purchased through them. I can justify paying the fee if it allows me to control emails for all my domains, but £40 per year for each domain? That is very expensive.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  David Denby responded  · 

Steve, thanks for reaching out.

From the situation you described, we would recommend either creating aliases for the additional addresses you want to create for particular mailbox, on the alternate domain names. Alternatively, you could create distribution groups for the alternate addresses if you wanted to be able to both send and receive as the additional addresses. 

As you mentioned, unfortunately, at this time there is no easy way to add domain names to your organization to do this, beyond creating a new mailbox on the additional domain you would like added to your organization. I have mentioned the change to our product development team and we will update this forum as soon as we have any additional information.

If you would like assistance adding or editing aliases or distribution groups, contact our 24/7 support team and they will gladly help you out.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base