Office 365 from GoDaddy

Thank you for choosing Office 365 powered by GoDaddy. We are always looking to improve our offerings, so please provide feedback on your purchase, setup and daily usage experiences.

How can we improve your experience with Office 365?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      Under Review  ·  Spencer Hunter responded

Thanks for starting the conversation.

We have received feedback to offer HIPAA compliant email services and mail encryption functionality. What type of security enhancements are you looking for?

Spencer
      GoDaddy

• Provide online customer support/discussion

I Iive in the UAE and don't always want to make a call to support. Online chat would be a good addition to the customer experience.

28 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • 14 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          Under Review  ·  David Denby responded

Bobby, thanks for the suggestion.

We’ve added this to our backlog and we will update this forum as soon as we have any additional information.

• Fix, or better handling of sync errors (OneDrive for Business)

Currently when the OneDrive for Business local app has issues with sync related things it does not handle those issues very well. Or in a meaningful easy to resolve manner
          I have had 4 issues with syncing items. Most of which either give no clear solution or the solution is cumbersome.
          Note: I currently am using OneDrive as source control and project storage for mostly code and images. Below is a bulleted list of items I am struggling with. I can provide screenshots of all the below listed items if necessary

1. Character length on file names is 256 character.…

7 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Changes in the "updated view" of workspace webmail

In the updated view, you lost a few features I liked. (1) Please bring back a "check email" button to refresh the email list (2) Please incorporate the system remembering where I/We typically file emails from that particular sender and have the suggestion highlighted. I LOVE this feature from the classic view and would really like to have this in the updated view. (3) that being said, it would be nice if the drop down menu had a the most recent or most frequently used folders on top also...

8 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Allow Admins to Reset Password Without Having to Login to GoDaddy

Improve Reset Password in Office365. The reset password process is clunky. When Admin selects Reset Password, system asks for Password even though Admin is already logged in. System then repeatedly refuses to accept password. Allow admin to reset password without logging in again or fix the password feature.

49 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Office 365 Domain Management Panel Needs a 'Delete Domain' or 'Change Domain' feature

I am trying to detach a domain from my Office 365 account to use it with an enterprise grade Office 365 account not offered through GoDaddy. Unfortunately, the only option to release this domain is to delete the account on the GoDaddy panel. Being able to explicitly control the domain attached to user names (post creation) would be most helpful.

For reference, in the direct Office 365 plans the account can be changed back to the original email, e.g. username@EXAMPLE123456.onmicorsoft.com, to directly un-lock this domain for other accounts use.

Here is the error received when trying to add a…

86 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  1 comment  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Andrew, thanks for reaching out.

I have mentioned this to my product development team and we are working on designing a domains management system. But for the meantime, if you contact our 24/7 support team, they can help you remove your domain more easily.

• Add Ability to Use 2 Step Authentication

Microsoft allows the use of 2-step authentication for OneDrive. GoDaddy needs to implement this before I will feel safe using OneDrive through GoDaddy. If I upload important files, the only thing stopping someone from accessing them is a 16-character password. I need a code sent to my phone to confirm the login before I will feel safer. Otherwise I may have to switch my OneDrive over to Microsoft directly, so I can get the 2-step authentication from them.

146 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    2 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    Planned  ·  David Denby responded

Thanks for the suggestion.

We have added this to our backlog an hope to have the feature available as soon as possible. Although we do not have an ETA as to when this may be available, we will be sure to update this forum with any additional news.

In the meantime though, lets see how many votes it gets!! :)

• Allow Direct Launch into O365

In the workspace email, there is an option to launch directly into an email without having to login with the password. This should be available in O365.

41 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Enable User Password Synching in Active Directory with Windows Server Essentials

This is something that *should* happen automatically (but it isn't). Further, my users are continuously nagged with a balloon pop-up from the Windows Server Essentials connector (on their desktop PCs) that is titled "Password synchronization did not succeed", even when I have manually set his/her password to be the same both via the WSE console and on the Godaddy Office 365 interface.

51 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        3 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion.

We’ve added this to our backlog and we will be sure to update this forum with any additional information.

• I Can't Search Shared Mailboxes From Users Who Are Not Admin

Allow any user to search shared mailboxes when they have been granted access to the given shared mailbox.

27 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Allow Me to Change My Company Name

I cant change my company name which is wrong

58 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            Planned  ·  David Denby responded

Thank you for contacting us. We have this in our backlog and hope to have this available in the future. We will be sure to update this forum as soon as this feature is available.

• Don't see your idea?

Office 365 from GoDaddy

Feedback and Knowledge Base