Office 365 from GoDaddy

Thank you for choosing Office 365 powered by GoDaddy. We are always looking to improve our offerings, so please provide feedback on your purchase, setup and daily usage experiences.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug -Creating Password

Getting started with the email is bugged. I'm trying to get started with Office Suite and in the password areal the 'ticks' (8-16 password etc) don't seem to be responding.

Plus my domain is is gray and i can't choose it. So i can't create new email accounts!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Account Deletion Takes Too Long

Make account deletion take less than 24 hours . I made a mistake setting up my account and tried deleting it. It has now been deleting it for over 24 hours. I will not be purchasing any addition products if they are of this low standard.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Password Security Should Allow Special Characters

I have 6 businesses with 30+ users all using passwords that have the @ symbol in them. Asking us all to change how we do business is unacceptable. Working directly with Microsoft and Godaddy's own Hosted Exchange we have no such limitation. Please let me know how to remove the password restriction.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base