Office 365 from GoDaddy

Thank you for choosing Office 365 powered by GoDaddy. We are always looking to improve our offerings, so please provide feedback on your purchase, setup and daily usage experiences.

How can we improve your experience with Office 365?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add More Help Content to Admin Page

Give Instructions With Your Email "Your Office is ready to go" I click on Get Started and it brings me to the screen with what i have purchased but no instructions on what I am suppose to do. I got in a trap. Also, since I have two domains I am not sure which email goes to what account. It's very confusing. I am really frustrated. I am not sure why I was recommended to use Go Daddy.

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      Under Review  ·  David Denby responded

Jonette, thanks for reaching out.

Some of our help content can be accessed directly from your Office 365 from GoDaddy admin page. However, we have a large knowledgebase where you can find many helpful articles on how to get your account setup and ready to go. I highly suggest taking a look at http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/9137/office-365-faqs.

But for a quick search of all O365 articles, simply navigate to http://support.godaddy.com/search/office+365/.

I can add a feature request though to add more help content directly on your Office 365 from GoDaddy admin page. If this isn’t what you are asking for, please clarify how we can do to best assist you.

• Allow Users to Enter Complete Contact Information through Admin

It seems that I can only share contacts from a directory that I access from admin. Those contact entries are limited to the fields offered. Yet when I add contacts through the PEOPLE heading I can enter multiple addresses/email/notes. I'd like to enter complete contact information (in either my personal email or through the admin) and then make complete information available in either place. That would require the ability to import/export from whichever place the info was entered. Two people have admin access to our account. cindybear@sayyestopaws.com and laurabender@sayyestopaws.com

20 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Include More Tutorials on iPhone Settings

One would want to know how to add an e-mail signature to iphone users

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Charbel, thanks for the suggestion.

I will mention the suggestion to our team. Fortunately adding signatures on an iPhone is really easy. Please refer to the following video tutorial as to how to setup your email signature on an iPhone.

If you have any other tutorials suggestions, please leave them here in this forum and we’ll do our best to add them in.

• Add Ability to Use 2 Step Authentication

Microsoft allows the use of 2-step authentication for OneDrive. GoDaddy needs to implement this before I will feel safe using OneDrive through GoDaddy. If I upload important files, the only thing stopping someone from accessing them is a 16-character password. I need a code sent to my phone to confirm the login before I will feel safer. Otherwise I may have to switch my OneDrive over to Microsoft directly, so I can get the 2-step authentication from them.

146 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            2 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            Planned  ·  David Denby responded

Thanks for the suggestion.

We have added this to our backlog an hope to have the feature available as soon as possible. Although we do not have an ETA as to when this may be available, we will be sure to update this forum with any additional news.

In the meantime though, lets see how many votes it gets!! :)

• Allow Direct Launch into O365

In the workspace email, there is an option to launch directly into an email without having to login with the password. This should be available in O365.

41 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Enable User Password Synching in Active Directory with Windows Server Essentials

This is something that *should* happen automatically (but it isn't). Further, my users are continuously nagged with a balloon pop-up from the Windows Server Essentials connector (on their desktop PCs) that is titled "Password synchronization did not succeed", even when I have manually set his/her password to be the same both via the WSE console and on the Godaddy Office 365 interface.

51 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                3 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion.

We’ve added this to our backlog and we will be sure to update this forum with any additional information.

• I Can't Search Shared Mailboxes From Users Who Are Not Admin

Allow any user to search shared mailboxes when they have been granted access to the given shared mailbox.

27 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Reset Multiple User's Passwords

After adding users they are given a welcome email but no password and when they click the password reset link they are told to contact their administrator. Once they contact their administrator the administrator selects all the new users and clicks "reset passwords" which redirects to the administrator's own setup page. That is rather useless when you need to reset 10+ passwords! How about a bulk editing option?

74 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out.

I will mention this to our product development team and I will update this forum as soon as I have any additional information.

• Color Match and "Hints"

Change the display beneath the users as they go through the installation. The Orange are almost ready. The BLUE are further off.

And the USERS icon displays the number of users left to configure as Orange when it should be probably Green to match what it means. The hints would let people know what color means what. Great layout easy to see. Just wish it had better "signage" as to what means what

26 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Add Product Tour of Office 365 Before Account Setup

Increase userbility. share a preview of the website with a link

44 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

I’ve been reviewing this with my team and we would like to know some more information about how we can make this feature best for you. What aspects do you think would be most useful to highlight? Feel free to comment on this post or to reply directly to this email!

• Verify DNS Update Button

DNS change button not avail if DNS not hosted by GoDaddy. I moved DNS to GoDaddy after signup when I realized DNS was hosted elsewhere.

The button does not display and I have to do it manually.

53 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          1 comment  ·  Setup Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out. We currently have this in our backlog and hope to have this implemented in the future, but unfortunately we do not have an ETA on this at this time. I will be sure to update this forum as soon as this feature is built.

• Allow Me to Change My Company Name

I cant change my company name which is wrong

58 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            0 comments  ·  Daily Usage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            Planned  ·  David Denby responded

Thank you for contacting us. We have this in our backlog and hope to have this available in the future. We will be sure to update this forum as soon as this feature is available.

2 Next →
                          • Don't see your idea?

Office 365 from GoDaddy

Feedback and Knowledge Base