GoDaddy Pro

Welcome to our idea center for our Beta. We’re going to be rolling out and iterating on a few new products and we want to hear your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Newsletter Marketing and Promotion features (some of the marketing features within Godaddy Reseller programme can be incorporated

Newsletter Marketing and Promotion features (some of the marketing features within Godaddy Reseller programme can be incorporated

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Sending Shopping Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Invoicing features - to remind Clients about Domain Renewals

Invoicing features - to remind Clients about Domain Renewals

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Managing Clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability send Email to Clients from within my Godaddy Pro

1.) Ability to add Products from my Main Accounts - i.e I should be able to Add existing products, E.g Domains, Servers, Web hosting, etc and assign them to specific customers within my GodaddyPro Account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Managing Clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. We’re planning to give you the ability to assign existing products in your account to your clients. This functionality should be out very soon.

Thanks

4. great ideal but wouldn't pay for it

I think the design and the ideal is great but there's a lack of features I wouldn't pay for this monthly if it was more then $2.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Undo button

Button that undo's certain things that you don't wanna delete or edit.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  GoDaddy Garage Article ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Monitoring websites not working?

I tried adding a website and it isnt adding it. Does the website I am trying to monitor need to be on the 'approved client list' if so there should be a better explanation.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Monitoring Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jesse. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You should be able to monitor any domain (no restrictions). If you log in to GoDaddy Pro, you can get in touch with a Pro support rep who can help you get this resolved.

7. add a feature for customers to create an online account!

I think it would be great if my VIP customers had the ability to create an online account through my store to manage their orders, etc.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pro Ticket response

Submitting a Pro support ticket gets an automated "we'll respond within 72 hours" message ?!? Really? This is "Pro" and you quote three days to respond? I'm better off holding on the phone for three hours than waiting three days.

I know that's a "canned" response, and maybe considering "worst-case" response time, but it sure doesn't give a "Pro" message.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Pro Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Bill Watt responded

Howdy,

Agreed. We’re working on a bunch of changes with support and with Hosting and Pro support specifically. This quarter you’ll see the beginning of the full support system relaunch so you can submit a ticket and then (in response to your other suggestion) you’ll be able to log in and see your existing tickets.

I have sent your autoresponder specific feedback up the the leaders of this program and we’ll see what we can do to get it address.

Thanks!

Bill

9. It would be nice to be able to delete a client, in addition to archiving.

I mistakenly enter the client twice, and when I tried to delete one of them, I found out that there was not an option to do that.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Managing Clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let us know what this is, how it works, why we should sign up.

Is there some way I can find out what godaddypro is and how it works?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Program Benefits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there. GoDaddy Pro is a tool that allows you to manage your clients and their products (domains, hosting, etc). There are other features like site monitoring as well. Were you unable to discover this through the product? Is there anything we can do to improve how we communicate this?

11. email clients that are not on godaddy yet

You need to give us the ability to send "suggested" products to clients who do not yet have hosting and are not on GoDaddy. All I see is the ability to ask for access to their accounts but not where we can add them and send info about GoDaddy accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. You actually can send recommended products to a client that is not on GoDaddy yet. Once you add the client, there will be an “Add Products” button on the client page. Does that solve your problem?

12. automatic collection of my client's domain & services (why should i need permission to do this, i already do)

make it easy to 'move' the products/services I buy on behalf of my clients into an individual 'bucket'ach client

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Increase Monitored Sites

Currently limited to 10, I have way more clients and it would be nice to monitor all of them.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a staging area for wp and wsb

Having the Ability to setup demo sites with WordPress and Website Builder would be nice, if the client commits to it then we can purchase the appropriate package and stick the site on it, if they don't like it we did not have to purchase a service and have to cancel it and buy something else, we are only out our time, put a 2 week shelf on the temporary url life on it so it cannot be taken advantage of to host a site full time

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback about adding the ability to stage sites while your client makes a decision to move forward. I’ll bring this back to the team.

We hope your finding other great uses in the app.

15. Account Access Email

The email sent to clients is different from what it says when you request for it to be sent. The request on the Pro portal side says it will come from ACME Company, but then the email goes to the client as Mr. Boss Hog is requesting access. Very confusing to the the client, seems like company name would be best or the ability to modifiy any all of the criteria, from name, and email copy.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Pro Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Input Validation for site monitoring

I Realy like the monitoring capability. the site does need input validation

I entered http:www.bennettcreekchurch.com and it was accepted but now I cannot delete the file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Develop a Quick access shortcut to launch sites tied to Web Builder.

Would be nice to see a list of each separate domains that has Web Builder attached to it. For example, I have a client with 28 domains and only Web Builder used on one of them. The purpose of the shortcut would be so I could easily find the domain name and click to launch into EDIT mode for the website. Would save me a lot of hunting and scrolling. I plan to add three other clients which also own multiple domains and have only one tied to Web Builder. Again, quick overview of sites using that tool would be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Domain Transfers

It doesn't seem that I am able to load a cart with a domain transfer for my client. The ability to do this would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sending Shopping Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Re-order Tabs in client view

I am just trying this logging in from iphone 5. Seems like the client view should show the "monitoring" tab up front, not "add products". If you want to show add products the first time that's great, but it's not sonething I'm going to do very often. Also, the page view doesn't fit nicely on iphone5, Safari browser. Are you planning to add an app for this service? That would be nice to get push alerts if theres a provlem with one of my client sites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add buttons to find out how to delete a client, and another button to delete the account

There is no way to delete a client..
    There are no directions as to how delete/ leave the go daddy pro account

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base