GoDaddy Pro

Welcome to our idea center for our Beta. We’re going to be rolling out and iterating on a few new products and we want to hear your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let us know what this is, how it works, why we should sign up.

Is there some way I can find out what godaddypro is and how it works?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Program Benefits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there. GoDaddy Pro is a tool that allows you to manage your clients and their products (domains, hosting, etc). There are other features like site monitoring as well. Were you unable to discover this through the product? Is there anything we can do to improve how we communicate this?

2. Auto-reminder for open shopping carts

We have a good deal of clients who forget to complete checkout. We send them email reminders and then have to resend the email from GoDaddy. It would be great if the system would auto remind them until we changed or updated the cart so we didn't have to continuously follow-up with reminders and then send the email ourselves again.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Managing Clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple logins for website builder

It would be great if we could get multiple logins for website builder without granting my clients access to my products and them seeing everything that I manage for all of my clients.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Group and Collapse Similar Products in Display

Allow me to collapse product type groups in my Pro Dashboard display for clients. Having to regularly scroll through 100+ domain names to see my hosting plans gets annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. email contact list

Do you have a function that saves all email contacts to a spreadsheet from orders and feedback?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

hi there! thanks for the feedback. are you able to elaborate on what you’re trying to do? are you trying to save your contacts in godaddy pro to an excel spreadsheet? thanks!

6. don't know where is the renew option

should be easy to add a renew to the shopping cart

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, thanks for the feedback. We’re planning to add the ability to add renewals thru GoDaddy Pro in the near future.

Are there specific things you’d like to see included?

7. Add muptile client emails

Let me put in multiple client emails that i have

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accessing Client Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pro Registration

This page needs a logout button. I came here with a customers account in a session cookie and it wants me to register.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug with the Learn More of the product plans

We can't click on 'Learn More' on the product plans.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix Access Issue

I'm unable to access my clients Basic Managed WordPress page. I get a generic "this page is unavailable. Try again later." Please fix!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accessing Client Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My personal dashboard is as importani to me!

Hi
    When I'm in pro dashboard there is no option to go back to my own personal dashboard. Even I couldn't buy myself the services and I had to call the customer support.
    And I didn't receive the points when purchasing for myself which I'm trying to follow up with customer service.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More Client Cart Features

I'd like to see a way to add coupons for clients. As well as ability to add more products to the clients cart, such as SEO.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

HI Josh,

Thanks for the feedback! We aim to get your clients the best price possible by applying the discount you get as a part of being in the program. Were there specific promotions you’re trying to apply?

Are there other products you’re hoping to add besides the SEO product?

13. sort by company name or owner name

My idea is to add onto the feature of added company. I'd like to sort by and only see company or sort by and only see owner names. and be able to set that as a default when I go to my dashboard or client list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! Will share this with the rest of the team. We’ve been discussing this lately and will be surfacing the company name on the dashboard and client list soon.

14. Re-order Tabs in client view

I am just trying this logging in from iphone 5. Seems like the client view should show the "monitoring" tab up front, not "add products". If you want to show add products the first time that's great, but it's not sonething I'm going to do very often. Also, the page view doesn't fit nicely on iphone5, Safari browser. Are you planning to add an app for this service? That would be nice to get push alerts if theres a provlem with one of my client sites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Monitoring Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Protecting WP Staging with Password

Simple way to product WP staging with simple password without moving the protection to production will be cool.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Pro Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Include times in Recent Activity, not just dates.

The "Recent Activity" is interesting, but alarming when it just has a date for when a site went down and when it was back up. I suggest putting a time with the date so people realize it was just a few minutes. Otherwise it looks really bad...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Monitoring Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Manage domains in your own account in GoDaddy Pro

You should be able to manage domains in your own account in GoDaddy Pro.

I'm most likely not alone in having domains for clients in my personal account.

I should be able to manage these domains and products in the same way as 'authenticated' managed clients.

You are able to create 'clients', for clients who don't have their own account; but you can't add products on your own account to those clients.

It seems very shortsighted to think that you can't have clients who don't have their own accounts.

It seems backward to not be able to manage the domains…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. No nav links to Monitoring

There's no longer a way to get to the main monitoring screen. https://pro.godaddy.com/monitoring/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Filter Products to Assign

Ability to filter products to assign from our account... and/or the ability to hide already assigned products

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Archive Messages

It would be nice to be able to see shopping lists/messages you've sent to a client after sending it. Also editing the shopping list for them would be nice, as a few clients have asked me to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base