GoDaddy Pro

Welcome to our idea center for our Beta. We’re going to be rolling out and iterating on a few new products and we want to hear your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. don't know where is the renew option

should be easy to add a renew to the shopping cart

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Managing Clients  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there, thanks for the feedback. We’re planning to add the ability to add renewals thru GoDaddy Pro in the near future.

Are there specific things you’d like to see included?

2. Updating plugins, etc for all in 1 place.

I would be nice to have 1 place to update WP plugins and other updates. I use WPRemote, and that's up for sale too I think. GoDaddy Pro should definitely have something where we can update sites from 1 place vs logging into each other to do so.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Matthew Richards responded

Hello,

We agree, this is a great idea. We have something in the works and should have more news in the next couple quarters.

Thanks!

3. More Client Cart Features

I'd like to see a way to add coupons for clients. As well as ability to add more products to the clients cart, such as SEO.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

HI Josh,

Thanks for the feedback! We aim to get your clients the best price possible by applying the discount you get as a part of being in the program. Were there specific promotions you’re trying to apply?

Are there other products you’re hoping to add besides the SEO product?

4. "New" Label for Clients

I think the "new" tag stays on recently added clients way too long. Maybe a couple days or a week would be great. But I've had clients for over a month that still says "new" next to it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bug with the Learn More of the product plans

We can't click on 'Learn More' on the product plans.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Keep "Assign products" link and other issues.

After sending a shopping cart to a client I have ran into issues. The client doesn't want to set up a GoDaddy account and wanted me to buy and manage all parts of the process. However once the cart has been sent to a client the "Assign products you've bought for your client" link is removed. All you can do under the client profile is "RE-SEND ACCESS REQUEST". The client can't "DECLINE" the cart and I can't "CANCEL" the request. After some time in a live chat I was told the only way around this is to get the client…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accessing Client Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there. Thanks for the feedback. This is something we’ve heard from a few users now and we plan on fixing it in the coming weeks. Will keep you posted.

7. Editing Client Names

We updated the names of some clients, but it doesn't seem to carry through from screen to screen. Occasionally the old name appears instead. You may want to ensure consistency in the name of a client in the dashboard.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accessing Client Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability send Email to Clients from within my Godaddy Pro

1.) Ability to add Products from my Main Accounts - i.e I should be able to Add existing products, E.g Domains, Servers, Web hosting, etc and assign them to specific customers within my GodaddyPro Account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. We’re planning to give you the ability to assign existing products in your account to your clients. This functionality should be out very soon.

Thanks

9. Manage A Domain For Client

When clicking on the Manage link next to the Domain you wish to manage for a client, under the products tab, page loops to dashboard.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Domain Transfers

It doesn't seem that I am able to load a cart with a domain transfer for my client. The ability to do this would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sending Shopping Lists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. GoDaddy Pro is a wonderful idea, ...

But when I hit WordPress as the only option for design, that was a road block. I was hoping there would be other design tool options, such as GoDaddy's Website Builder. I had hoped to introduce a new client to it as she like the ease of setting up an account and having me manage the design, she balked at the thought of using WordPress for CM. I've demonstrated Website Builder to her and she loves it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Program Benefits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Naming Clients

When adding clients all there is to add is first name, last name & email. Cool. but most of my clients already have a company and may have one or two employees that I speak with. Can Company names be added? and allow it to be first information or 2nd information.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Generic Client Name

Hey there,
    I do sites for organizations so it would be cool to have a generic name field thats only one box as opposed to First name, Last name.

That way when I have ACME Company I can just add that.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Site Monitoring in "Real-Time"

I received an email last night telling me that one of the client sites I was monitoring was down for 10 minutes. Logging into the dashboard this morning it was still reporting it as down... for almost 10 hours. However, before I had logged in to GoDaddy Pro I checked the site and it was up and running. Is there a way we can make this report to the dashboard faster so that I'm not logging in, navigating to the site monitoring tab for that client and still not getting an update on the page? Maybe a refresh option in…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Monitoring Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. sort by company name or owner name

My idea is to add onto the feature of added company. I'd like to sort by and only see company or sort by and only see owner names. and be able to set that as a default when I go to my dashboard or client list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! Will share this with the rest of the team. We’ve been discussing this lately and will be surfacing the company name on the dashboard and client list soon.

16. Change the ' logic

In the recent activity if your name ends with an s it should only add an ' not a full 's.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base