GoDaddy Pro

Welcome to our idea center for our Beta. We’re going to be rolling out and iterating on a few new products and we want to hear your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pro Ticket response

Submitting a Pro support ticket gets an automated "we'll respond within 72 hours" message ?!? Really? This is "Pro" and you quote three days to respond? I'm better off holding on the phone for three hours than waiting three days.

I know that's a "canned" response, and maybe considering "worst-case" response time, but it sure doesn't give a "Pro" message.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Pro Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Bill Watt responded

Howdy,

Agreed. We’re working on a bunch of changes with support and with Hosting and Pro support specifically. This quarter you’ll see the beginning of the full support system relaunch so you can submit a ticket and then (in response to your other suggestion) you’ll be able to log in and see your existing tickets.

I have sent your autoresponder specific feedback up the the leaders of this program and we’ll see what we can do to get it address.

Thanks!

Bill

2. Use of Customer Number Godaddy pro

Hey,
    Would it be possible to add the use of Customer Number to add a new client to a godaddy pro account. Since I have multiple accounts with the same email address.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Pro Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base