GoDaddy Pro

Welcome to our idea center for our Beta. We’re going to be rolling out and iterating on a few new products and we want to hear your feedback!

How can we improve GoDaddy Pro?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Feature Addition

As a reseller pro, i want to know when all my clients products are expiring. See if you add that to reports.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Monitoring Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Manage WP not recognizing hosted with go daddy because the use of cloudflare

Right now all my sites are hosted through GoDaddy but I use a CDN. When using Manage WP it doesn't find that my sites are hosted with GoDaddy so I'm not allowed to take advantage of the cloud backups and the uptime monitor without getting rid of my CDN.

I wish there was another way for GoDaddy to validate especially because all my sites show up in the dropdown box when adding a new site to Manage WP.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Include times in Recent Activity, not just dates.

The "Recent Activity" is interesting, but alarming when it just has a date for when a site went down and when it was back up. I suggest putting a time with the date so people realize it was just a few minutes. Otherwise it looks really bad...

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Have site monitoring SMS text messages all come from one account

Currently, site monitoring SMS text messages come from a variety of numbers (e.g. "+1 (561) 331-6878", "+1 (205) 206-6445", etc.). The problems with this are:

1. You can't go to one stream of messages to see what's happening.

2. You can't assign a Contact to the number so you recognize who the message is from.

3. It occasionally clutters and fills up my Messages screen on the phone when a number of different sites change their status such that it pushes other messages off the screen.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could have them all come from one…

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • 2 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Monitoring & Mobile App

Monitoring tab seem to be flaky.

Would also be nice if you had a GoDaddy Pro mobile app

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! What would you like to see in a mobile app? Site monitoring alerts? Client management?

Also, the issue you encountered this weekend should be resolved. Please let us know if the monitoring tab is still giving you trouble,

Ian

• Monitoring websites not working?

I tried adding a website and it isnt adding it. Does the website I am trying to monitor need to be on the 'approved client list' if so there should be a better explanation.

2 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jesse. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You should be able to monitor any domain (no restrictions). If you log in to GoDaddy Pro, you can get in touch with a Pro support rep who can help you get this resolved.

• Increase Monitored Sites

Currently limited to 10, I have way more clients and it would be nice to monitor all of them.

7 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Add Server Tasks

It would be great if a client also could sign off on giving the pro user access to their server environment, so in the event that a server is in need of attention, maybe restarting apache would be nice, access to top or htop so we can see what processes are slowing it down, ability to kill tasks etc.

4 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Site Monitoring in "Real-Time"

I received an email last night telling me that one of the client sites I was monitoring was down for 10 minutes. Logging into the dashboard this morning it was still reporting it as down... for almost 10 hours. However, before I had logged in to GoDaddy Pro I checked the site and it was up and running. Is there a way we can make this report to the dashboard faster so that I'm not logging in, navigating to the site monitoring tab for that client and still not getting an update on the page? Maybe a refresh option in…

6 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. The team is working on tweaking the site monitoring settings so it’s more responsive and produces fewer false positives.

• Input Validation for site monitoring

I Realy like the monitoring capability. the site does need input validation

I entered http:www.bennettcreekchurch.com and it was accepted but now I cannot delete the file.

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Re-order Tabs in client view

I am just trying this logging in from iphone 5. Seems like the client view should show the "monitoring" tab up front, not "add products". If you want to show add products the first time that's great, but it's not sonething I'm going to do very often. Also, the page view doesn't fit nicely on iphone5, Safari browser. Are you planning to add an app for this service? That would be nice to get push alerts if theres a provlem with one of my client sites.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base