GoDaddy Pro

Welcome to our idea center for our Beta. We’re going to be rolling out and iterating on a few new products and we want to hear your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Monitoring Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Monitoring & Mobile App

Monitoring tab seem to be flaky.

Would also be nice if you had a GoDaddy Pro mobile app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! What would you like to see in a mobile app? Site monitoring alerts? Client management?

Also, the issue you encountered this weekend should be resolved. Please let us know if the monitoring tab is still giving you trouble,

Ian

3. Monitoring websites not working?

I tried adding a website and it isnt adding it. Does the website I am trying to monitor need to be on the 'approved client list' if so there should be a better explanation.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jesse. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You should be able to monitor any domain (no restrictions). If you log in to GoDaddy Pro, you can get in touch with a Pro support rep who can help you get this resolved.

4. Increase Monitored Sites

Currently limited to 10, I have way more clients and it would be nice to monitor all of them.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Server Tasks

It would be great if a client also could sign off on giving the pro user access to their server environment, so in the event that a server is in need of attention, maybe restarting apache would be nice, access to top or htop so we can see what processes are slowing it down, ability to kill tasks etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base