GoDaddy Pro

Welcome to our idea center for our Beta. We’re going to be rolling out and iterating on a few new products and we want to hear your feedback!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keep "Assign products" link and other issues.

After sending a shopping cart to a client I have ran into issues. The client doesn't want to set up a GoDaddy account and wanted me to buy and manage all parts of the process. However once the cart has been sent to a client the "Assign products you've bought for your client" link is removed. All you can do under the client profile is "RE-SEND ACCESS REQUEST". The client can't "DECLINE" the cart and I can't "CANCEL" the request. After some time in a live chat I was told the only way around this is to get the client…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accessing Client Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there. Thanks for the feedback. This is something we’ve heard from a few users now and we plan on fixing it in the coming weeks. Will keep you posted.

2. Editing Client Names

We updated the names of some clients, but it doesn't seem to carry through from screen to screen. Occasionally the old name appears instead. You may want to ensure consistency in the name of a client in the dashboard.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accessing Client Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base