Skip to content

Reseller Custom Storefront

As the plugin is out or beta and live to all, please post any feedback you have on our general UserVoice Forum located here: https://godaddy.uservoice.com/forums/906550-reseller
Thank you for all the feedback! It has been extremely valuable!

28 results found

1. Error After Login and Activate

I have installed the plugin in, activated the plugin, but when i go to reseller storefront and click on login and activate, I am taken to my go daddy account.. once i proceed from there, it goes back to my wordpress site.. but will not go any further. I can deactivate about 10 or so plugins and it will install.. I have installed the send system info.. who should i email the report to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Admin →
  2. Display Regular And Sale Prices For Each Product In Separate Textboxes

The prices are not shown in the backend for any product. Even though the prices are dynamically updated from our reseller control panel, we need to see the prices in the backend. I suggest that we show the Regular Price, Sale Price, Sale Dates in separate text boxes as it will be great for us to pull those prices and show them on the front-end however we want.

For example if there is a sale going on and that product I have enabled it to be displayed on the homepage, I can dynamically put a if condition and display the…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Feature  ·  Admin →

The prices now display in separate span tags. Here is an example css

/price color styles/
    span.rstore-retail-price {
    color: #ff0000;
    }

span.rstore-price {
    color: #008ed6;
    }

span.rstore-has-sale-price:before {
    content: ’ On Sale! ’;
    }

3. Performance of storefront api

The api used by the plugin (storefront.api.secureserver.net) is truly very very slow, almost unusable. A domain search can take between 10 and 40 secs. Adding something to the cart also takes at least 10 seconds. Will this be improved soon? As for now, this performance is unacceptable I'm afraid..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. We have moved the API and you should be seeing the add to cart going super fast now! While in beta, it was acceptable that it take a little bit but now that we are getting close to launching this out, we have moved the API to be much faster! Thank you for testing it out for us!

4. After Domain Search if you press enter nothing happens

Domain registration page, Domain search widget: After searching for the desired domain if you press enter nothing happens. You need to do a mouse click on Search button to display results.
    Checked in both Firefox and Chrome, Windows 7

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Admin →
  5. Stray bit of HTML displayed onscreen in Reseller Product Widget Options.

Stray bit of HTML displayed onscreen in Reseller Product Widget Options...

selected='selected'

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Admin →
  6. Using Custom CSS

Not 100% certain here but I noticed using custom CSS that when I changed the width of the button on the search form called button it changed all button widths.

Is there a way for you to give me the code used for the search parameters? I love the way it displays the information at the top of the current page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Questions  ·  Admin →

Hello, thank you for testing the reseller store plugin! To update the search form button, you should be able to use the `rstore-domain-search-button` CSS class in your custom CSS. This class is specific to the domain search submit button so it will not alter all of the other buttons on your page.

7. Page Layout after search

After I search for a domain name I receive the results, but I would like for you to change the layout that comes up.

It is located in the rstore-domain-list
    Currently you have rstore-domain-buy-button submit button
    before pricing and sale price. This give the page a messed up look instead of all buttons being uniformed.

I suggest placing the buttons at the end to make everything look correct.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Feature  ·  Admin →

Hello, thank you for using our plugin and providing feedback! Our domain search widget should be working the way you suggested. It’s possible that your current theme is causing the behavior you’re observing. Please reply to our email with some screenshots/additional examples so we can take a look. Thanks!

8. Error when I try to activate the plugin.

When i try to Register the plugin I get the following error:

"Welcome to the GoDaddy Reseller Store Plugin: We noticed you don't have an active reseller plan. We have provided a demo reseller that you can activate. Or you may purchase your own plan."

I have an Pro reseller plan.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Admin →

We found the issue which is this is a Reseller account under a super. We have a button in the plugin now that switches you to the secureserver.net address and you will see your reselelr account listed there. Thank you for letting us know!

2 Next →

Reseller Custom Storefront

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base