Reseller Custom Storefront

As the plugin is out or beta and live to all, please post any feedback you have on our general UserVoice Forum located here: https://godaddy.uservoice.com/forums/906550-reseller
Thank you for all the feedback! It has been extremely valuable!

1. A widget that 'peeks' into the shopping cart with a summary would be great!

A widget that 'peeks' into the shopping cart with a summary would be great!

Show a list of the products in the cart with prices and the option to remove individual items, then a button to proceed to the shopping cart to checkout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. There is no option to select Term while adding a product to cart

There is just price and add to cart button but no option to select for what Term they want to buy. Please add the Term as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for using the plugin and providing us with feedback! We will look into adding options such as “term” and “quantity” to the products. In the meantime, these can be adjusted in your cart after adding the product.

3. Free SSL does not gets Added with Ultimate Linux Hosting w cPanel Plan at cart-page

Hi,
    On the Ultimate Linux hosting with cPanel plan in this reseller plugin when I hit "add to cart" and then click on "view cart" link, I'm taken to cart.secureserver.net page, where the Ultimate Linux Hosting with cPanel Plan is added but the Free SSL is not added, instead a Paid SSL gets added. Can you please check and fix this? thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. image manipulation

Within the PAGE for an item there is a hook that is called. This hook has the information for the image being displayed. The image itself does not show up within the code on the page which means that I have not direct changes I can make with the image.

The rest of the page is fine. I can create my own changes if I so desire, as well as add content below the information.

In fact because I use a theme that allows for it, I can copy and past the original information into a new cell on my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for using our beta plugin and providing feedback! Currently, we allow users to remove the default product image when editing a product post. From there, users are allowed to upload a custom image that can have custom dimensions.

5. Would love a list of hooks used

I would love a list of the hooks used in this platform. It would help developers like myself better understand the processes that are taking place.

The plugin is sound but all pages from the creation to the execution (because pages are created that are not in the standard WP configuration) must be linked to. Beautiful idea that I wished I would have come up with by the way.

However, the way I see it is that each page to be configured correctly , within the use of my theme, I (don't really) need with some time, I will figure…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. I don’t currently have the filters documented, however you can download the debug plugin which taps into most of the custom filters https://go.me/advanced

The reseller store plugin must be installed for the debug plugin to work correctly.

The plugin supports most standard filters such as `the_content` and our custom post type is `reseller_product` So you can filter on $post→post_type === `reseller_product`. You could also query the database by that post type.

If you are really adventurous you can check out our api https://storefront.api.secureserver.net/api/explore/

Is there a specific filter you are looking for? We can submit it as a feature request.

6. Domain Registration

I m a reseller of GD and am testing the BETA plugin

1. Domain registration code is not working, it doesn't shows up ,
    2. Country India- Does not shows currency in INR
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback!

1. Could you explain a bit more what you mean, please. Are you using the domain search and when selecting a domain, is it not adding to your cart?

2. The currency that is provided is updated by the settings in the RCC. If you update your settings to default to INR, the WP plugin will show currency as INR.

7. The plugin seems to be spending a lot of time activating.

After clicking the Activate button and logging into GoDaddy, the plugin seems to be stuck on "Importing product catalog and installing". There is no indication of how long this is expected to take or whether anything is happening at all. It's been about 30 minutes so far. Is this normal?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Could you try to de-activate any other plugins on your site to see if it will activate then? If it does, please let us know what plugins you had to deactivate so we can work through issues.

8. Can we get a Developer Documentation

Right now the plugin works like a standard ecommerce store. However when we design the theme we will be displaying the cPanel and Plesk Hosting packages in one page. So at that time we need to know how we can display the respective add to cart button. Also we need to know all the shortcodes that come with this plugin. So a detailed documentation will be required in order to customize things as per our requirements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have just posted videos today to assist in answering some questions about how to use the plugin and create pages (with those columns to show the different plans). Here is a link to our list of videos. The beta page in RCC will soon be updated with links to the specific videos as well. You want the “Create a Product Landing Page” video.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmTczndHmpuXYQC4..

We are also creating help articles to follow the steps as well. Those will be out towards the end of June though so video demo is best for now.

9. Some Instructions

I see that you can copy the shortcode and text from the domain registration and add it to a section of your page and it works fine but how are you suppose to add the others that do not have a shortcode?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

We actually just created some demo videos and are in the process of creating some help articles. Here is a link to the demo videos:

Hopefully you find them useful! Please let us know feedback! If the videos were helpful or not or if you want to see a demo of something else.

10. how to add Reseller Cart Icon in Top Menu

Hi! Thanks for this amazing work, i would like to know how to add Reseller Cart Icon in Top Menu or this reseller will use woocomerce cart? let me know please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have recently added some demo videos and one is about creating a page that shows how you can add the cart option. Please let us know if you are looking to do something different and aren’t able to.

Here is the link to the videos:

11. For now, I don't think it is of any use for me

I didn't found the multi currency option in the plugin. As I am in India so I have to sell it in Indian Rupees, not in dollars. But I think this plugin is a good start, you will surely improve it soon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Two things I noticed

First is the default image size. I've tried scaling down the dimensions, but was not successful. The image remains large on the page. I also do not see a way (right of the bat) to change the images to something that is not only smaller, but more colorful.

The second thing that I noticed is that all pages are built and displayed within the store. This is not bad. I will be able to make the changes to WP where originally I had 100% control with my theme and settings within it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We just created some demo videos that go over how you can create pages and use the plugin. We will be creating a few more but this should be helpful to get you started.

Please let us know if the videos helped or if you would like to see something specific! Here is the link:

1 3 Next →

Reseller Custom Storefront

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base