Reseller Custom Storefront

As the plugin is out or beta and live to all, please post any feedback you have on our general UserVoice Forum located here: https://godaddy.uservoice.com/forums/906550-reseller
Thank you for all the feedback! It has been extremely valuable!

1. I'm using your new reseller plugin. It does a good job, but I see some items missing like VPS hosting services, dedicated servers, options f

I'm using your new reseller plugin. It does a good job, but I would like to see see some addition products like: VPS hosting services, dedicated servers, options for country-based TLDs in the search product, Domain transfers, bulk registration, bulk transferring and domain back ordering.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bulk Registration and Bulk Transfer

Would like to have the ability to offer bulk domain registration and bulk domain transfers.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback. We are still evaluating the approach to supporting this feature with the best performance, system integrity, and abuse prevention. For now we recommend linking to the current bulk pages.

3. CSS to move domain search box

I used this CSS to make the domain search box wider.

.search-box {
    width: 300px;
    }

I used this CSS to move the Search Button below and centered on the Search Box.

.rstore-domain-search-button
    {
    position:absolute;
    left:-130px;
    top:53px;
    }

My domain search box is very small. It only shows the letters "find." It will get wider when making the browser window narrower on PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How can I sell non-godaddy products thru the same checkout process?

I would like to sell additional non-godaddy products but don't want my customers to have to go thru two shopping carts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to add up-sell products to a product that has been added to the cart

Would love to see the ability to offer up-sell products at the time a product is added to the shopping cart. I.e. Provide an option to redirect (at the time the add to cart button is clicked) to an "additional offers" page that would list all available (or selected based on product configuration) up-sell products. Similar to what happens today in the storefront when I select something like "Managed WordPress", I get redirected to a page that offers 1) Extended Terms, and 2) Additional Products (SiteLock and Standard SSL). Perhaps this could be part of the catalog expansion development that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add affiliation tracking program to Storefornt

I have lot of people who refer business to me, for whom I have pay some kind of referral fee, request you add affiliation program which is available on GoDaddy site to Storefront also.

This would help me tracking people who refer business to me. This is little urgent as I am new and yet to start marketing process.

Thanks and regards

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Expanded Catalog

Would like to see the catalog expanded to include all products that can be sold through the secureserver.net store. E.g. VPS, Dedicated Hosting, Domain Transfers, Domain Backordering, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Domain Name Search Widget Returns suggested domain I don't sell

The search widget returns suggest alternates if a domain is taken. Unfortunately it returns many TLD's that are not for sale through my store.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry to hear that you were having issues with the plugin. We have made some changes to the plugin recently on how the domains search feature works, so make sure you have updated to the most recent version. You may also try deactivating and reactivating the plugin to make sure it is correctly “wired up” to your reseller plan. If you continue to experience issues, please contact our support.

9. add remaining products

can you add the remaining options that are our reseller accounts to the wordpress plugin

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Domain name search widget

I do not sell .lawyer but if I search at my site, the domain name search widget provides suggested .lawyer names at unreasonable prices with an add to cart button. The suggested alternate domains should be limited to TLS's that we actually sell.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Adding Virtual and Dedicated servers to the product catalog

I have plans to completely go custom using this plugin, however, I'm missing some products in the catalog. Would it be possible to also add Virtual Private servers as a product? Dedicated would also be nice, but not as important to me at least.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The WP Reseller Plugin Does Not Connect to Checkout Cart On iPhone or iPads

The Godaddy reseller plugin does not connect the product/servces to the checkout shopping cart on iPhones or iPads.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs/Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Error when activating reseller plugin on fresh install of Wordpress

I have Wordpress installed by the GD installer in the Deluxe hosting account that came with my pro account.

I uploaded the zip for the reseller plugin. When I try to activate it I get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/content/20/8958420/html/wp-content/plugins/reseller-store/reseller-store.php on line 19

I was originally a wild west super reseller. not sure if that matters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with activating the plugin. We recommend using PHP 5.5 or 7.1 with the plugin and the latest version of WordPress. If you continue to experience an issue please contact support.

14. Give resellers a domain search form with responsive results.

When the desktop domain search form is searched from a mobile device the potential customer is redirected to the mobile homepage, with no search results. On the other hand, if the mobile site is searched from a desktop the mobile site is returned. The Wordpress Reseller Store plugin domain search widget/page is not responsive, and the results do not appear on a mobile device.

Without a form provided by the reseller team to direct potential customers to the correct results page, or without a responsive search form, each reseller will have to reinvent a site that directs a user correctly,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Theme preference

I have tried several Wordpress premium themes with the Godaddy reseller plugin but non of them allows adding stylish search buttons like the one on the tutorial video using "Activation" free theme.
    Please recommend some themes that would work better with the plugin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Questions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Wordpress reseller plugin works on a pc browser but does not actually connect to the shopping cart on mobile devices. Is it working others?

My Wordpress reseller plugin shows shopping cart empty when trying to purchase services on a mobile device.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear you were having an issue. We’ve made several updates to the plugin recently so make sure you are on the latest version. If you continue to experience an issue, please contact support.

17. Same Fatal Parse/Syntax Line 34 error, running WordPress as CLEAN, NEW INSTALL on my own server with PHP Server 5.5.xx + WP 4.8.1

Wanting to run "Reseller Store" WordPress Plugin on my own server. I'll be placing it on a canonical subdomain called: shop.(myresellerdomainnamehere).com

(I haven't yet added SSL to avoid issues in setup but after it's set up and working satisfactorily, I'll add an SSL certificate and force all traffic through port 443 https:// so it's secure. But right now it's on port 80. This adds another point -- I hope the API feeds out secure data and images so we don't get problems with browsers reporting in-secure elements in the pages.)

OK, I'm getting the same error as others, although I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please install the latest version of the plugin. We have made some changes to the plugin to make it more compatible with other plugins and themes. We have also added some additional messaging if an error does occur. If you continue to have an issue please contact our customer support so we can get more specifics about your server configuration so that we can try to reproduce the issue. Thank you for trying out our plugin and giving us feedback.

18. plugin conficts

have found 3 plugins that appear to be conflicting with the activation

on a 2016 wordpress them

only 3 plugins active other than the Godaddy reseller

Widget Context Version 1.0.5
    WP Edit Pro Version 4.4.2
    Soliloquy Version 2.5.3.1

will not activate with these install.. (any of the 3).. if I deactivate all 3 plugins it will install

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. currency

Some of my products are showing with my price with a strike through and then "Rs ,__.00" for the price.

Have updated the plugin, uninstalled the pugin, reinstalled new from scratch, reinstalled old from scratch, still the same problem. These numbers reflect in my product listing in the backend of wordpress as well.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear you were having issues with the plugin. We have made several updates to the plugin since this issue was first reported. If you continue to experience an issue please contact support so we can get more specific information about your reseller account and WordPress server settings.

20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3

Reseller Custom Storefront

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base