Reseller

Thank you so much for the feedback we have received from you all! We are diligently at work and will let you know when we are looking for more ideas. Thank you again and happy selling!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add to knowledgebase / RCC

As a reseller we really don't know if our customers can add custom products/services (ADD-ONS) like:

1. Premium DNS, Domain Backorders
    2. Dedicated IP to shared/business/VPS hosting
    3. Additional bandwidth
    4. Additional RAM/CPU for shared/business hosting/VPS
    5. Additional web space to Site builder
    6. Assisted Service (for vps/dedi/shared)
    7. Expert Hands (for vps/dedi/shared)
    8. Any other add-ons like Backup space, etc.

Some of these products might be only available up on calling the support department as they are not seen on new storefront.

It will be helpful if you add a page in RCC to tell the resellers what all…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reseller Control Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. This is a great idea. It only makes sense that you should have the marketing materials you need especially now that we have a stripped down new storefront. I’ll forward your suggestion on to our marketing team.

• Remove Minimum Retail Price

For many products including hosting and new gTLDs there is huge difference (margin) between Buy Rate and Minimum Retail Price. Some products have margin as huge as $12. Can we have this minium retail price get removed? I want to sell many products at $0.50 to $1 margin rather than setting it at minimum retail price.

If we get that minimum retail price removed (or just show it as minimum suggested price) then many of the products will be cheaper for many markets.

At another domain reseller program I can even set my price as same as buy rate.

13 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Reseller Control Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. There are lots of changes we have planned that will allow more pricing options for resellers. These changes are a way out, but we are actively working with our ecomm development team to design a solution that will provide more flexibility.

Feedback and Knowledge Base