Reseller

Thank you so much for the feedback we have received from you all! We are diligently at work and will let you know when we are looking for more ideas. Thank you again and happy selling!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Welcome email sent to Customer upon Sign up contains link to Godaddy phone

When new customer Creates an Account (either directly through create account link or through Cart check-out process) he receives an email (welcome mail) which contains his account number. The email has a blue button "Get Started" which points to sso.secureserver.net login page (un-branded) and displays the Godaddy phone number instead of 480 624 2500 or reseller's custom number.

1. Can you change the link of that button which points to sso.secureserver.net login page having Reseller name and logo?

2. Can you change the Godaddy phone to default reseller phone on that page?

35 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Domain Search Box points to old storefront from My Products page

There is a domain search box when customer logs in to his account on secureserver site. Though I've opted-in to display beta new storefront in RCC, this domain search box goes to old secureserver site.

Since this is the 1st step in shopping experience for any customer, can we have the domain search box display domain results on new storefront?

23 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Standard Storefront  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for letting us know! Your shoppers should absolutely be seeing the new search page. We will work with the appropriate teams to get this resolved.

• Color and Text customization of Welcome email, Notification emails sent to customer

can we have color palettes or similar color as of our new storefront for the email notification emails?

Also, text customization of email for branding purposes where a reseller can include 2-3 lines canvassing his store/brand can also serve the purpose. Something on the lines of "About us" paragraph which contains personalized/custom support number, support email, whatsapp support number, or Messenger Chat lD, where my customers can quickly contact me will also do.

3 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. Our email team is currently working to incorporate your color palette and fonts into the emails sent to your customers. We’re hoping it will launch soon, but do not have a date yet.

• Domain Backorder in Domain Search-result page

In old desktop storefront there was a domain-backorder link to every domain-search made when domain was not available (i.e. already registered). Many-a-time I've myself used the backorder link to add that specific domain to my backorder.

In new storefront (and in WP plugin) when a customer searches a domain and if that domain is already registered, he should be shown a link to backorder it. - that is missing in wordpress plugin too!

Can we have that ability again?

4 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Standard Storefront  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on a flexible configuration page which will allow us to offer Domain Backorder to your customers in both the new storefront and WP Plugin. This would pertain to the credits one could purchase for Domain Backorder along with Privacy credits. We also plan to include Domain Backorder on the Domain Search Results Page as well as on WhoIs. I don’t have an exact date when this will be available, but expect it by end of year (hopefully sooner).

• API returns HTML code

This is a very bad practice. The products returned by API does contain html code instead of text. I think this should be resolved by returning each element of product separately, means product response would contain field like features: string[], which would contain string array of all features instead if “li” tag in content. Same goes for description: string, tagline: string and disclaimers: string[]. This would give developer complete freedom.

4 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Storefront (plugin/APIs)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The API was originally designed to support the WordPress plugin, and we are continuing to improve that API for additional use cases. We have upcoming work planned to separate some of these elements. This will likely result in a new version of the Storefront API.

Feedback and Knowledge Base