Reseller

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. Please let us know how we can improve our reseller program! Be sure to select a category that best fits the feedback you would like to give us.

How can we improve our reseller program?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Super Reseller Promotion page now missing from RCC

When i log in to RCC and go to my super reseller dashboard, the Promotion page is now missing. Where are my active promotions gone?? That page is redirecting to dashboard (homepage).

5 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reseller Control Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Reseller reports with storefront API

The storefront API should provide authenticated calls to provide storefront Reports. It should at least support providing a list of all customer and their details like orders.

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Storefront (plugin/APIs)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi you can access an API to view your customer information here :

https://reseller.godaddy.com/api/explore/#!/customer/customer_getAllCustomers

The API is subject to change without notice as it is the api for the Reseller Control Center.

This api does require an authorization header in the form of

Authorization: “sso-jwt {JWTToken}”

You can get a token by doing a POST to

https://sso.godaddy.com/v1/api/token
        {
        “username”: "",
        “password”: "",
        “realm”: “apikey”,
        “infotoken”: “false”
        }

• This tool is not working for me, and I am unable to see any post go through this board successfully.

This tool is not working for me, and I am unable to see any post go through this board successfully.
        This tool is not working for me, and I am unable to see any post go through this board successfully. Please have a manager of this user voice tool contact me on my email seoreadysites@gmail.com and explain why this tool does not give me access to these boards.

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reseller Control Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Godaddy Support Contact Information

I have a very big issue with the reseller storefront.

Changed all customer support, sales, technical etc etc contact information to my exclusive contact details. However in many places on product details in the support section at the bottom of the page, or on the page header display for the product such as dedicated server, it still shows the support number.

1) i dont want anything that links my customer directly with godaddy
          2) I want to know and deal with my clients and be the first point of contact for all issues ad inquires.
          3) My clients will run…

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Standard Storefront  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We have reviewed the phone numbers on the site and have updated them to accurately show your support phone number. If a default phone number is displaying it is due to a quality issue which we are striving to improve. If you find any other issues with the contact phone number, please contact our support team and they can open a ticket to have them fixed as quickly as possible.

The contact information for our support team is available on the dashboard in the Reseller Control Center.

For the cart issues you are experiencing, will you contact our support team, so that we can get more information about your storefront. They will also open a ticket which will give our team permissions to review your account. The uservoice tool is for suggestions and doesn’t allow us to trouble shoot certain…

• Wordpress plugin domain search verify button

Using the WordPress plugin with the new storefront when I search for a domain that needs to be verified it sends you to the old storefront (https://www.secureserver.net/domains/searchresults.aspx?checkAvail=1&plid=1941&prog_id=maddogdomains&pl_id=1941&ci=83269)
            Can we have it use the new storefront instead to help keep a uniformed user experience?

7 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Storefront (plugin/APIs)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have added a new feature to our plugin that allows you to add a search box that will send your customer to the new search page. We’d love for you to check it out and let us know what you think!

• Beta Banding - Change CSS to support wider logo's

It seems recently a change was made to the css on the sign in and create account pages (maybe others as well) resulting in my Beta Branding logo being abruptly cut off. Can this please be fixed? I can now only use a tiny icon logo which is way to limited on the shopping cart page because the somewhat wider logo (company name) is being cut-off on those other pages.

The easy fix is to simply remove the overflow:hidden from the css on that container.

Please make this consistent.

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mike,
                Thanks for leaving us feedback on this issue. An image with with a 3:1 aspect ratio is recommended for the desktop logo. If needed you can go a little larger on the width as I have found that a 98×30 px image works well too.
                There have been some adjustments made recently to accommodate adding a market selector as we are get closer to launching into multi language.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base