Reseller

Thank you so much for the feedback we have received from you all! We are diligently at work and will let you know when we are looking for more ideas. Thank you again and happy selling!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring Website Backup product for resellers

Up till now I was using third-party website backup products for my sites hosted on another provider, and also few of my customer sites hosted on reseller store. Since godaddy launched Website Backup plans (even for third-party hosted sites) I grabbed 3 plans, 1 for me, and 2 25GB plans for my customers sites. But many of my web developer friends aksed me in past whether I offer backup product on storefront and answer was no.

So I would like that this Website Backup products should be offered for sell for resellers customers too! Great addition to keep sites safe.

8 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Super Reseller Promotion page now missing from RCC

When i log in to RCC and go to my super reseller dashboard, the Promotion page is now missing. Where are my active promotions gone?? That page is redirecting to dashboard (homepage).

5 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reseller Control Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Reseller reports with storefront API

The storefront API should provide authenticated calls to provide storefront Reports. It should at least support providing a list of all customer and their details like orders.

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Storefront (plugin/APIs)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi you can access an API to view your customer information here :

https://reseller.godaddy.com/api/explore/#!/customer/customer_getAllCustomers

The API is subject to change without notice as it is the api for the Reseller Control Center.

This api does require an authorization header in the form of

Authorization: “sso-jwt {JWTToken}”

You can get a token by doing a POST to

https://sso.godaddy.com/v1/api/token
          {
          “username”: "",
          “password”: "",
          “realm”: “apikey”,
          “infotoken”: “false”
          }

• The SSL certificate I purchased through GoDaddy for my custom domain is not supported in the reseller account.

Will there be a way to offer SSL support for my custom domain name? In other words, I believe I should be able to use the SSL Certificate I purchased from GoDaddy on my custom domain in the reseller account.

Currently, I can access my reseller account fine using a non-SSL (http) domain name request, but if I use the SSL (https) version, it does not work. Is there a change in DNS that I need to make in order for this to work? What is the procedure? Will you come up with a method to support this in the…

19 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reseller Control Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

By now, you should all have an SSL installed on your custom domain. This SSL is only good for your custom domain pointing to the reseller storefront. If your domain has not be updated to include an SSL certificate, please contact our customer care team and we will ensure you do.

Thank you for your patience!

• This tool is not working for me, and I am unable to see any post go through this board successfully.

This tool is not working for me, and I am unable to see any post go through this board successfully.
            This tool is not working for me, and I am unable to see any post go through this board successfully. Please have a manager of this user voice tool contact me on my email seoreadysites@gmail.com and explain why this tool does not give me access to these boards.

1 vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reseller Control Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Godaddy Support Contact Information

I have a very big issue with the reseller storefront.

Changed all customer support, sales, technical etc etc contact information to my exclusive contact details. However in many places on product details in the support section at the bottom of the page, or on the page header display for the product such as dedicated server, it still shows the support number.

1) i dont want anything that links my customer directly with godaddy
              2) I want to know and deal with my clients and be the first point of contact for all issues ad inquires.
              3) My clients will run…

3 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Standard Storefront  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We have reviewed the phone numbers on the site and have updated them to accurately show your support phone number. If a default phone number is displaying it is due to a quality issue which we are striving to improve. If you find any other issues with the contact phone number, please contact our support team and they can open a ticket to have them fixed as quickly as possible.

The contact information for our support team is available on the dashboard in the Reseller Control Center.

For the cart issues you are experiencing, will you contact our support team, so that we can get more information about your storefront. They will also open a ticket which will give our team permissions to review your account. The uservoice tool is for suggestions and doesn’t allow us to trouble shoot certain…

• VPS Product is not showing

VPS Product is not showing

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Wordpress plugin domain search verify button

Using the WordPress plugin with the new storefront when I search for a domain that needs to be verified it sends you to the old storefront (https://www.secureserver.net/domains/searchresults.aspx?checkAvail=1&plid=1941&prog_id=maddogdomains&pl_id=1941&ci=83269)
                  Can we have it use the new storefront instead to help keep a uniformed user experience?

7 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Storefront (plugin/APIs)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have added a new feature to our plugin that allows you to add a search box that will send your customer to the new search page. We’d love for you to check it out and let us know what you think!

• Make "domain transfer" a product in wordpress plugin

I think that "domain transfer" should be a product within the wordpress plugin and a separate wordpress widget for a domain transfer search bar should be their as well.

Otherwise the only way for a customer to transfer a domain when using a custom WordPress reseller storefront is to access the transfers section of their "log in" dashboard and click the "learn how to transfer link" that directs them to secureserver.net url instead of the custom storefront url.

Really there are a lot of products on the original godaddy reseller store that are not made available as products in the…

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Custom Storefront (plugin/APIs)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Beta Banding - Change CSS to support wider logo's

It seems recently a change was made to the css on the sign in and create account pages (maybe others as well) resulting in my Beta Branding logo being abruptly cut off. Can this please be fixed? I can now only use a tiny icon logo which is way to limited on the shopping cart page because the somewhat wider logo (company name) is being cut-off on those other pages.

The easy fix is to simply remove the overflow:hidden from the css on that container.

Please make this consistent.

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mike,
                        Thanks for leaving us feedback on this issue. An image with with a 3:1 aspect ratio is recommended for the desktop logo. If needed you can go a little larger on the width as I have found that a 98×30 px image works well too.
                        There have been some adjustments made recently to accommodate adding a market selector as we are get closer to launching into multi language.

• remove GoDaddy support numbers from header

using the new branding beta, the support phone number that is appearing in the header of customer 'My Products' page is (480)505-8877 (GoDaddy support) and not reseller support (480) 624-2500. please fix.

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Accessing Customer's account, cPanel, Domain Manager through RCC

In Wild West Reseller Stampede google group, one of the Godaddy representative asked me as what features would I like to include in RCC. (I'm using ResellerClub platform too and we resellers were discussing the features godaddy should integrate in RCC.)

So here are the requested features:-

1. Ability to access my customer's account, his cPanel/hosting manager, Domain control panel, through RCC under the "Customers" page. Why this is needed? Because I provide technical support to my customers, and its does not looks good to ask them for usernames/passwords of account, cPanel, etc. every-time they have a problem. In resellerclub…

18 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reseller Control Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have launched automatic manage impersonation through RCC into customer accounts. This access is granted automatically when your customer signs up with you. You can also request purchase access though that does require your customer to approve the access level.

• No logo shown on SSO pages when viewed through mobile

When viewing sso pages (Login) my logo is visible (on desktop), but when same page is viewed through mobile or the resolution of desktop browser is changed to like 500px width, then the logo is vanished. Instead the name of my brand (that too truncated to 3-4 characters) is shown on mobile resolutions.

Note: I've already uploaded desktop and mobile logos in RCC.

Please check this issue.

11 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base