Reseller

Thank you so much for the feedback we have received from you all! We are diligently at work and will let you know when we are looking for more ideas. Thank you again and happy selling!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SSL certs with monthly pricing

I was browsing Godaddy site and found they're selling SSL certs for $5/mo starting price. That seems to be a low price (considering its monthly). Whereas, reseller price $39 per year seems a one-time big investment for individuals, and international customers too. Also many companies are offering free letsencrypt SSL, etc. Thus sales of our SSL have declined in past 12 months.

Can you recreate the pricing strategy to offer SSL for monthly basis? A $3 or $4 per month seems affordable for individual users having personal sites/blogs.

3 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. GoDaddy may display a monthly rate for SSL, but we currently only sell annual subscriptions of SSL, mostly for the convenience of our customers. Renewing an SSL monthly would require creating new certificates every month which requires a lot of maintenance for your customers. We will not be investing in this option at this time.

• Make RCC more clutter-free by removing Old/EOL products

In RCC, under Products section and its sub-sections, we do have some End of Life or Old products like classic hosting, old vps plans, custom build vps plans, etc. Can you move these under new sub-section, may be on same page. Because many-a-times when I go to edit pricing of products, it becomes too confusing sometimes find out which products are available for sell and which are not. So can we have these Product pages more clutter-free?

10 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reseller Control Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! I agree that the pricing pages are quite the mess. We have a plan in place to clean it up but it will take several months to launch. Hang in there and keep suggestions coming!

• Order Confirmation page missing

In the new standard storefront when customer completes the checkout process and pays for, he is then taken to old-secureserver storefront order confirmation page.

Since in RCC there is provision to add custom text to order-confirmation mail (I dont know if it works or not yet) can we have provision to display custom text on order-confirmation page after checkout?

I want to thank my customer, give him a coupon for next purchase, give him my support email address - all this on order confirmation page (just like we used to have on old storefront)

Can we have this again please?…

6 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Standard Storefront  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. The current cart does not include an order confirmation page at this time. We do send an order confirmation email which can include a custom message, however, we are examining how we can better support this now that your customers can be in any market and any language. Until that time, we suggest selecting to be included on your customers’ notifications, which can be found under the Support Options in the Contact Preferences. You will be copied on the order confirmation that your customer receives. At that point, ensuring you’re following all privacy rules, you can reach out to your customer providing your own custom welcome email. Our July Money Maker included a demo of our Email Marketing Product that you can use for just this purpose. Again, I will stress that with the strict rules that have been imposed by GDPR, please ensure…

• Help page links should open in new tab/window

In new storefront, cart, my account, and all control panel pages (dcc, hostingmanager, email, etc) there's a link to Help section. The link when clicked goes to Help pages. But the link is currently open in same page, that means, if I want some troubleshooting or guidance related to product or service, my original page is lost when I open Help page.

Can we have that Help link (in menu bar) open in new tab/window when clicked?

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Standard Storefront  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Make login form available in reseller plugin itself

Can we have that sso login form in wordpress plugin itself? This will help customer to say on our custom site, login there itself, add products and complete checkout.

5 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Not At This Time  ·  0 comments  ·  Custom Storefront (plugin/APIs)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Cross-selling page in new storefront and Cross-selling Email upon Order

Only when someone registers a domain name they are shown cross-selling page which contains links to Add Privacy, Add Hosting and Add Email before going to checkout.

How about adding similar cross-selling pages:
              1.If Customer adds Hosting: Show him Add Domain, Add Email, Add SSL, Add Website Backup options.

2. If Customer adds Site Builder: Show him Add SSL, Add Domain, Add Email

3. If Customer adds Quick Shopping Cart: Show him Add Domain, Add SSL, Add Email

Also send cross-selling email after completing an Order. For example if customer only registers a domain name, the system should send them…

1 vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Standard Storefront  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on a flexible configuration page that will eventually allow the option of cross sell. Until then, unfortunately, our options are limited. I suggest taking a look at this month’s Money Maker when it’s posted to see how our Email Marketing Product works which would allow you to email your customers with these cross sell opportunities until these options are available.

• Storefront API does not provide help articles

The storefront API does not provide anything related to help articles. The storefront API should have a call where it will provide a list of all available help articles with their title, id, category, and subcategory and another call to retrieve its contents by providing the id of an article in request URL so that we can implement all help pages.

2 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Storefront (plugin/APIs)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The API is not intended to supply an entire customer experience. For help articles, you will want to create a link to our help system. This is the first request to have the help articles available via API and I have reported the feedback to the help team. At this time, the help center is too complex to be provide a good experience via an API call but perhaps in a future iteration.

• More deep discounts on products

Allow resellers to create promo codes / coupons to give more than 15% discount. I wanted to give 30% OFF on 1st month cPanel deluxe hosting plan to my customer, but couldn't give as I was restricted with max 15% only :(

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Pricing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve the promotion system and plan to add additional flexibility in the future, but we are not able to increase the maximum allowed discounts at this time.

• More Details for customers

I would like this new store front to contain more details for the customer. Maybe examples of the templates they can choose in the website builder or a demo site builder where the customer can try it before they buy it. I would also like the ability to choose between different templates instead of just color schemes. If you offer for the website builder resellers should be able to use the same technology to build our storefronts.

5 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Not At This Time  ·  0 comments  ·  New Standard Storefront  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Add black header with white text to store front

I have a logo with white text. It will not be visible on the current White header.

Please add option for black header with white text.

Thank you

1 vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! I passed along your feedback to the impacted teams so they are aware but unfortunately, it is not possible with our current systems. However, they have your feedback noted for a future version.

• Add black header with white text

My logo has white text. It will not be visible in the header since it has a white background.

Can you please add a black header option.

Thank you:)

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback! Unfortunately, our systems can’t supporting different background options for the logo per PLID. I have shared your feedback with the responsible teams but it is not currently feasible but perhaps in a future version. Thanks again for the feedback!

• More Details for customers

I would like this new store front to contain more details for the customer. Maybe examples of the templates they can choose in the website builder or a demo site builder where the customer can try it before they buy it. I would also like the ability to choose between different templates instead of just color schemes. If you offer for the website builder resellers should be able to use the same technology to build our storefronts.

3 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion. The standard storefront was meant to be very simplistic but I see your point and will continue to explore different options for building your own storefront.

• Domain auction

add domain auction features

5 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Standard Storefront  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. Our auctions site is currently not white labeled to support your customers. We’re also still reviewing how to support the commission from the sales of auction domains. This may be something we can consider to offer in the future, but it is currently not prioritized.

• We should be able to add a banner and add custom links like before

We should be able to add a banner and add custom links like before to reseller account.

1 vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Now that our new storefront is international, all content we display must be translated to over 20 different languages. If you’re interested in including more marketing material and customization for your storefront, we encourage you to use our WordPress Storefront Plugin which allows you to build your own storefront. You can also build your own custom home page that can include all the information you need and can include links to the new storefront. We offer the ability to set up the home link in the menu on our storefront to link to a custom page URL. Thank you for your feedback.

• 1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Because browsers cache favicons based on URL without consideration of query string parameters, we are being extra cautious by not allowing this functionality at this time. If your customer visited multiple reseller sites before the browser’s cache is cleared, the browser may present a favicon that doesn’t represent your brand. We are investigating other options that we can offer, such as offering it on your custom domain name, but have not found a solution yet that provides a consistent experience for your customer. We’ll keep investigating.

• Your reseller wordpress plugin can check country domains suh as .vn, .jp , etc

Your reseller wordpress plugin can check country domains such as .vn, .jp , etc

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Custom Storefront (plugin/APIs)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. A user can search for a .vn or a .jp via the plugin or on our standard storefront, however, these TLDs are not available to our resellers at this time. It appears that the messaging may be confusing on our plug in, as it identifies the domain as taken vs. not available for registration. We will look at making the distinction between a domain that isn’t available for sale versus one that is taken by someone else. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Feedback and Knowledge Base