I suggest you ...

Welcome email sent to Customer upon Sign up contains link to Godaddy phone

When new customer Creates an Account (either directly through create account link or through Cart check-out process) he receives an email (welcome mail) which contains his account number. The email has a blue button "Get Started" which points to sso.secureserver.net login page (un-branded) and displays the Godaddy phone number instead of 480 624 2500 or reseller's custom number.

1. Can you change the link of that button which points to sso.secureserver.net login page having Reseller name and logo?

2. Can you change the Godaddy phone to default reseller phone on that page?

35 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Max shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  AdminReseller Team (Admin, GoDaddy) responded  · 

The phone number will be updated. However, I also am having the button fixed so it has your PLID so the page is not unbranded for your customers.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • paulo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This applies also to renewal emails and all the various "My Account" html links in both the old and beta stores. If the user is not already logged in - the beta account/products app and old mya/default app do not preserve the reseller plid when redirecting users to sso to log in resulting in no reseller logo and default GD tel no being displayed.

• Kiran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my sso.secureserver.net link from new customer signup email is also going to non-whitelabel page which neither has my store name, but it has Godaddy support telephone from U.S. office. Please fix this ASAP.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this needs to be fixed. Also the link from welcome email should point to branded sso.secureserver.net with "plid" or "prog_id" and the sign in page should have Reseller store name displayed. Because if not it might look a fishing attempt to reseller customers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base