I suggest you ...

Logout links on Cart page, Secureserver.net page and My Account page should direct to custom URL rather than www.secureserver.net/?plid=***

Since we are using wordpress reseller plugin, when my customer goes to cart, or my account, or any page on secureserver.net site, and when he click LOGOUT link, he should go back to my custom homepage that i've entered in RCC rather than going to www.secureserver.net/?plid=*** or any other secureserver.net page.

31 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's no way for the customer to be redirected back to my custom Wordpress site after they've logged in??? I'm just setting up my custom reseller store (Wordpress with reseller plugin) for the first time and have encountered this issue in testing. This looks like a potential deal breaker. I'm wondering if skinning the default Storefront page would at least send my customers back to a page that looks like the rest of my site?

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been a reseller for GoDaddy 3 years and I've been asking for this feature since the start before the wp plugin even existed - so don't hold your breath!

You set a custom domain and customers still end up on https://www.secureserver.net/ storefront as it redirects there or there are stray links hanging around in the customer backoffice, help pages, all over really. There is no reason why they can't make all pages have a url rewrite rule ready to replace secureserver.net with your custom domain. I don't know why it's not a priority.

For this reason, I've never gone 'all in' as a reseller as there are parts of it where the customer is going to see I'm a middleman and question me. I normally do the account creation and purchasing for my clients to avoid them getting confused during the purchase process and leaving.

I don't think GoDaddy release how much commitment they *could* get out of resellers if they fixed these issues:

- Consistent storefront domain
        - Correct contact number on all pages and especially emails based on default currency (always shows US and I'm UK)
        - Only show products reseller is selling on strorefront (at the moment shows all and I just want to drive customers at Managed Wordpress instead of them asking what is cPanel, Windows, Plesk etc)
        - Let reseller control checkout up selling (can confuse customers as to what they need and they leave to come back asking questions)

• Shaun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would certainly like this to be an option as I'd prefer for my customers to not see the secureserver.net storefront

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just called reseller support about this again. For all of us WP-Plugin users, we don't want our clients to be sent to the www.secureserver.net storefront, that none of us are using. We want our clients to logout and either go to the login page at sso.secureserver.net or our custom home page.

This is NOT A FEATURE REQUEST! This is a PROBLEM for all WP-PLUGIN RESELLERS.
        Incident ID: 36133876

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would like the logout link to go to my custom homepage, rather than the storefront I do not use.
        I commented on this, Incident ID: 36133876, on June 1, 2018.

Feedback and Knowledge Base