I suggest you ...

Make www.secureserve.net/?pl_id=*** redirect to custom domain

When a reseller has entered custom domain (store.domain.com) in RCC and has used CNAME settings as shown in RCC then a customer when lands on www.secureserver.net/?pl_id=*** should be redirected to store.domain.com

If this is not implemented then the use of custom domains becomes meaningless as when customer clicks on welcome emails, renewal emails, order emails, they land on www.secureserver.net/?pl_id=*** rather than custom domain or subdomains that reseller has entered in RCC.

So for all resellers who have opted-in custom domains, their customers should be redirected to custom domain, and for resellers who haven't set up custom domains, their users should be directed to www.secureserver.net URLs.

27 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Max shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  AdminReseller Team (Admin, GoDaddy) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. There are definitely opportunities for us to improve the use of your custom domain and we’re looking into how we can make your customer’s experience consistent. There are some limitations are preventing us from fixing this issue in all instances, but we hope to be able to provide you with updates in the near future.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. There are a lot of pages pointing to secureserver and it would be nice to use the custom domain as much as possible.

• Sterling Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE!! 🙌🏻Quite often I'm trying to forward links to new clients and bit embarassing to have them not relate to my purchasing.thehostingninja.com reseller acount

Feedback and Knowledge Base