I suggest you ...

Instead of color palette allow selecting every color separately

There would be always someone for whom the color palettes created by GoDaddy would not be sufficient. Instead of these color palettes, we should be able to select an individual color by providing hex code.

32 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeet Chaudhari shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  AdminReseller Team (Admin, GoDaddy) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. This has been a popular request since we launched our beta branding. We’ve been examining options on how to best support this request and believe we found a way to allow customization of colors so you can get your colors inserted into the page. We understand this is a very important need to ensure brand saturation for your customers and we will be prioritizing the effort to implement the new design.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great! I don't like the current color combinations and would like to be able to choose my own colors.

• Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully agree, I would like to align the color scheme to my logo colors so it blends in.

• Randall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nice idea. That will help us to add more vaeiety of colors. Like i need blue theme with grey buttons and light blue links - all these 3 from 3 different color palettes provided in RCC.

Feedback and Knowledge Base