I suggest you ...

Remove Minimum Retail Price

For many products including hosting and new gTLDs there is huge difference (margin) between Buy Rate and Minimum Retail Price. Some products have margin as huge as $12. Can we have this minium retail price get removed? I want to sell many products at $0.50 to $1 margin rather than setting it at minimum retail price.

If we get that minimum retail price removed (or just show it as minimum suggested price) then many of the products will be cheaper for many markets.

At another domain reseller program I can even set my price as same as buy rate.

13 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Max shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  AdminReseller Team (Admin, GoDaddy) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. There are lots of changes we have planned that will allow more pricing options for resellers. These changes are a way out, but we are actively working with our ecomm development team to design a solution that will provide more flexibility.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Related to this, there are certain products I would like to sell as a loss leader. As an example, we are unable to compete with $0.99 domain promotions on GoDaddy. I would to offer a $3.99 .com to my customers (one per new customer) as a promotion. I would need the functionality to set the price and restrict to one per new customer. GoDaddy would only run the promotion as long as the loss is made up by other commissions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base