I suggest you ...

Color and Text customization of Welcome email, Notification emails sent to customer

can we have color palettes or similar color as of our new storefront for the email notification emails?

Also, text customization of email for branding purposes where a reseller can include 2-3 lines canvassing his store/brand can also serve the purpose. Something on the lines of "About us" paragraph which contains personalized/custom support number, support email, whatsapp support number, or Messenger Chat lD, where my customers can quickly contact me will also do.

3 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Max shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  AdminReseller Team (Admin, GoDaddy) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback. Our email team is currently working to incorporate your color palette and fonts into the emails sent to your customers. We’re hoping it will launch soon, but do not have a date yet.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the blue color email header and blue button in email which is not my site's color. I use green theme. Allow customization or selecting of colors for email notices.

Also i liked the idea of adding custom personalized text in email.

The welcome email on account creation is so plain. It just consists login id or customer number. I would like that my new customer should get introduced with my product offerings in welcome email.

• Harsh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this.

My cart and storefront color is orange tone. Even my logo and links are orange shades just like my custom site. But emails sent to my customers do not reflect my branding at all.

I need email notices to be in similar color as my new storefront color

Feedback and Knowledge Base