Reseller

Thank you so much for the feedback we have received from you all! We are diligently at work and will let you know when we are looking for more ideas. Thank you again and happy selling!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Instead of color palette allow selecting every color separately

There would be always someone for whom the color palettes created by GoDaddy would not be sufficient. Instead of these color palettes, we should be able to select an individual color by providing hex code.

32 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. This has been a popular request since we launched our beta branding. We’ve been examining options on how to best support this request and believe we found a way to allow customization of colors so you can get your colors inserted into the page. We understand this is a very important need to ensure brand saturation for your customers and we will be prioritizing the effort to implement the new design.

• Welcome email sent to Customer upon Sign up contains link to Godaddy phone

When new customer Creates an Account (either directly through create account link or through Cart check-out process) he receives an email (welcome mail) which contains his account number. The email has a blue button "Get Started" which points to sso.secureserver.net login page (un-branded) and displays the Godaddy phone number instead of 480 624 2500 or reseller's custom number.

1. Can you change the link of that button which points to sso.secureserver.net login page having Reseller name and logo?

2. Can you change the Godaddy phone to default reseller phone on that page?

35 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Reseller company name and Logo in Invoice

When customer prints an invoice from "Order Hostory" it's printing an invoice without company name/ Logo/Address . So it prints a orphan invoice without any company name with all product details, custoemr details etc..Any invoice a Header company name/Logo/Address is must to have a credible invoice . Hope this can be achieved very soon

7 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Color and Text customization of Welcome email, Notification emails sent to customer

can we have color palettes or similar color as of our new storefront for the email notification emails?

Also, text customization of email for branding purposes where a reseller can include 2-3 lines canvassing his store/brand can also serve the purpose. Something on the lines of "About us" paragraph which contains personalized/custom support number, support email, whatsapp support number, or Messenger Chat lD, where my customers can quickly contact me will also do.

3 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. Our email team is currently working to incorporate your color palette and fonts into the emails sent to your customers. We’re hoping it will launch soon, but do not have a date yet.

• Beta Branding logo restrictions

Hi, I really like the improved beta site but it needs to flexible so that Logos and other wording can be updated etc. My logo is so small that you can't read the text. Please HELP....

15 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We will review with our development team to see how we can make this option more flexible to allow you to showcase your brand. We hope to make your customer’s experience the best it can be. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work on improvements.

• Favicon for the New Storefront Design.

having ability to update favicon image in the new storefront would be great.
              Currently my web is not showing the Favicon Image.

14 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Option for GoDaddy invoice/tax receipt on discount customers

When I am purchasing via my reseller account as a discount customer for external clients, for tax purposes, I need to be able to claim this as an expense. Though it is great to have my company name on GoDaddy Reseller invoices (instead of GoDaddy) it's not so good for me when I want to file a receipt to claim back tax - as I am in effect invoicing myself.

Could you come up with some way for the reseller themselves to get a GoDaddy invoice when purchasing products? Suppose the best would be for an invoice link to be…

1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Branding  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base