Reseller

Thank you so much for the feedback we have received from you all! We are diligently at work and will let you know when we are looking for more ideas. Thank you again and happy selling!

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delegate Access email sent to Reseller should be sent to email registered in RCC

When a reseller's customer grants him full/partial access or revokes the access (from My Account > Delegate Access page) the reseller receives an automated email at his email address about the same.

Currently, I'm receiving this email on my Main Godaddy Customer account (from where I bought Reseller Plan) instead of the email I entered in RCC to receive notifications about my customer purchases, renewals, orders, etc.

The email related to my customer's product purchases etc. are correctly received to my email address registered in RCC.

I suggest that the 'Delegate Access' email notifications / copies should be sent ONLY…

5 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Delegation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. This is a very valid point. The email sent for delegation is a required email and not a promotional email of which you can opt in or out. Because the email address in RCC is optional, we are using the email address associated with your GoDaddy Reseller account to ensure delivery, however, I agree that we should be using the email you’ve defined in RCC if it is available. We will look into options on how to better improve this process. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Feedback and Knowledge Base