If you have either a Deluxe or Premium cPanel shared hosting account, you can add domains to your account (Addon Domains) and host multiple websites.
To Add an Addon Domain
- Log in to gateway.godaddy.com
- Under to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Domains section, click Addon Domains.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Add Domain.
- New Domain Name — Enter the domain name you want to use.
- Subdomina/FTP Username — Enter the FTP username you want to use.
- Document Root — Enter the name of a directory you want to create in the home directory. You'll upload the New Domain Name's files to this directory to make its website display.
- Password & Password (Again) — Enter the FTP password you want to use.