The easiest way to upload files to your cPanel hosting account is to use cPanel's built-in File Manager.
To Upload Files to cPanel
- Log in to gateway.godaddy.com.
- Under to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Files section, click File Manager.
- If an option window displays, select the directory you want to open, and then click Go.
- Navigate to the directory where you want to upload the file.
- Click Choose File, locate the file on your local machine, and then click OK.
- After you upload the files you want, click Back to....