If you have either a Deluxe or Premium Plesk shared hosting account, you can add domains to your account and host multiple websites.
To Add Domains to Your Hosting Account
- Log in to gateway.godaddy.com.
- Under to the Plesk account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Add New Domain.
- Complete the following, and then click OK:
- Domain name — Enter the domain name you want to use.
- DNS Settings — Select the DNS option you want to use for the domain name.
- Hosting type &mdas; Select the type of hosting you want to create. If you want to host a website for this domain, select Website hosting.
- Hosting settings/Document root — Enter the directory you want to use as the new site's root directory, i.e. the directory that displays when visitors go to the domain name.