Skip to content
Plesk offers a built-in application installer. You can use it to easily install WordPress® on your hosting account.
To Install WordPress
- Log in to gateway.godaddy.com.
- Under to the Plesk account you want to use, click Manage.
- Go to the Applications tab.
- In the WordPress section, click Install.
- Accept the licensing agreements, and then click Next.
- Enter the directory where you want to install WordPress, select how you want to create your WordPress site's admin user, and then click Install.