Now that your Office 365 from GoDaddy account is taking productivity to a whole new level, you're ready to get everyone in your business set up. With just a few simple steps, and GoDaddy by your side, this is going to be a cake walk.
To Set Up Additional Office 365 Accounts
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Office 365 Email and Productivity, and then click Launch next to the plan you want to use.
- Click Add User.
- Do the following, and then click Create:
- Enter the new user's First name, Last name, and Email address.
- If applicable, select the Account type.
- Select if you would like the new user to have Administrator permissions.
- Enter up to five email addresses where you would like the account information (including the temporary password) to go.
Once the new user is set up, they can manage and update their password in their account.
To Change the Office 365 Account Password
- Log in to your Office 365 Account Manager.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter in the required information, and then click Save.