Thanks to your new Office 365 from GoDaddy account, you're in productivity heaven. Plus, with easy setup on your Windows Phone, you can get your emails on-the-go (and be the envy of all your friends).
After a few simple steps your email should be up and running on your Windows device. So, sit back, grab your device, and let's get down to business.
To Set Up Office 365 from GoDaddy Email on Your Windows Phone
- On the Start screen, swipe left, and then tap Settings.
- Tap email + accounts.
- Tap add an account, and then tap Outlook.
- Enter your email address and password, and then tap Sign in.
- If you see the message, We couldn't find your settings, tap Advanced, and then enter the following information:
- E-mail address — Enter your full email address.
- Password — Enter the password for your email account.
- User name — Enter your full email address.
- Domain — Enter your email address's domain name (everything after the @ symbol in your email address).
- Server — Enter outlook.office365.com for your server name.
- Select Server requires encrypted (SSL).
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.