Now that you got the coolest productivity tool on the block (Office 365 from GoDaddy), here's another reason for you to love it: setting it up on your Android device is a cinch.
Your email should be up and running on your device in about 5 minutes. So, go grab your device and a frosty beverage and let's get down to business.
To Set Up Email on Your Android Phone or Tablet
- From the Home screen, tap the gray Application button.
- Tap Email.
- Tap Exchange account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Complete the following fields, and then tap Next:
- Domain \ username — Enter your full email address preceded by a backslash.
- Password — Use the password that you use to access your account.
- Exchange Server — Use outlook.office365.com for your server name.
- Select the Account options of your choice, and then tap Next
- Select the settings of your choice under Set up email, and then tap Done.